無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2404
發表於 2018-3-22 02:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A movie styled mid-morning high-speed chase from Canal Number 1 to Canal Number 2,Cheap NFL Jerseys, West Bank Demerara has left four persons nursing different degrees of injuries.The drama, which included armed policemen,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, saw the totaling of a bus shed; two badly damaged cars, while three alleged animal thieves escaped into the canfields aback of the Alliance community.The high speed chase began following a report of simple larceny of a sheep and a goat belonging to a female policewoman who resides at Lot 156 Unity Street, La Grange. The perpetrators were men in a bronze car sporting number PPP5502.Several ranks were on patrol in the nearby village of Stanleytown when they saw a car fitting the description zooming past and they swung into action, joining other ranks in a civilian car for the chase which had started from Canal Number 1. They joined the chase down the Canal Number 2 road.Dwarka of Lot 85-86 Alliance, was on his balcony when he saw two vehicles, including the police speed past, heading west?on the main road?in hot pursuit of the bronze car. But he did not think much of it initially.About five to eight minutes later, as taxi driver Gopaul Outar with three passengers in his silver car HB 6121 was about to turn east into the main road from the Claybrick Bridge, he was slammed into by the same bronze car. “Me nah been see them coming and as me about to turn, ‘badam!’ the car slam into the left-side of me car.”His car spun out of control and as it headed in the direction of the bus shed, he noticed a woman standing under it, but there was nothing he could do to save her. Within split seconds the bus shed came crashing down,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, pinning the woman under it.“It was like a movie …I think she been dead, how the thing sounded so hard,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, but when we pull she out, she had small injuries,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic,” a bystander recounted.That woman as well as two other women and a man who were passengers in the silver Toyota Carina were rushed to the West Demerara Hospital for medical attention.When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene, a police vehicle drove away with a goat and a sheep in its tray. The animals were actually removed from the trunk of the crashed bronze car,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, which was identified as the one from which three young men had hurriedly exited with minor injuries before making a dash through an open yard.“Me been going to help dem cause me think was a crash but then dem run through here and nearly jam me down and go in the cane field…but it look like dem get some injuries, cause dem was bleeding,” Dwarka said.The front of the bronze car they abandoned was submerged in a drain.Meanwhile, many villagers on the scene relayed stories of an upsurge in theft of their sheep and this was confirmed by police ranks.While the three thieves were not caught, they were identified as young men aged in their early 20s. This publication has since learnt that the animals which were at the center of the high-speed chase were positively identified as belonging to woman police Shondel Sparman and they have since been returned to her.? (Mondale Smith)