無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-3-18 22:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A number of single parents were very happy on Friday to be honoured. There were ceremonies at Water Chris in Georgetown, and Major’s residence in Linden. The hampers presentation for the single mothers through the Sonia Foundation for Creative Arts Project 6/50 is geared toward enhancing the lives of people. Some lucky moms also received gift certificate massages, facials,Cheap China Jerseys, an outfit from designer Paula Evans and a necklace by Sheliza Sagala.Miss Noel interacted with the mothers telling them she understands the challenges because she is a single parent herself and keeps trusting in God and anything is possible.“Even in the difficult times and you think you are failing as a mom, those precious angles think you are the best mom in the world. I encouraged you to be strong because we never know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have,” founder Sonia Noel.CEO of Global Seafood distributor,Cheap Jerseys, Allison Butters-Grant, contributed 50 packs of boneless salted fish for the 50 mothers.“I am feeling great today knowing I am not alone and may God continue to bless Miss Noel to continue to touch lives,” Ms Butters-Grant.Some of the other contributors were National Milling Company of Guyana Inc, DeSinco Trading Company Limited, Ricks and Sari, Nigel’s Supermarket, Johnny P, Beharry Group of Companies, Ryan and Reshma Albadar Grocery (Stall 77-78) in the Stabroek Market, Lloyd Persaud and Sons (Stall 59-60) in the Bourda Market, Survival Supermarket,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Sterling Products Limited Denmore Garment Factory, Mrs. Jordan, Global Seafood Distributors ,Vidya’s Enterprise, William’s Supermarket,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Dino’s Enterprise, Ryan & Rueben’s Variety Store, Bolo’s Variety Store,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Virtuous Women on a Mission Vanessa Kissoon, Sharma Solomon, Andrew McBean,Wholesale Jerseys China,? Setra Oselmo, Francine Major, Shawn’s Mini Mart, and Big Bird and Son.