無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2397
發表於 2018-2-12 21:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Approximately one week after an attempt on his life by unknown gunmen,NFL Jerseys From China, former professional boxer, Wayne Smith, is taking a light-hearted approach to his misfortune, appealing to the gunmen for help to alleviate his expenses.Winslow Edwards sports a bandaged left forearm.?“I don’t know who you are or who sent you. All I am saying is that you have shot the wrong man and as compensation you can simply send me a few dollars to assist in paying off the huge medical bill that I have racked up,” he said adding “You don’t have to come to me; just send me a money order or a manager’s check and I would be satisfied.”Smith is currently at a location he prefers to be kept secret for security reasons. Recounting the ordeal, Smith said that the attack happened so suddenly that he was a bit slow to react. A devout Muslim, Smith said that he was on his way for prayer service at the La Penitence Mosque and had just picked up Winslow Edwards and his cousin, Dennis, when the gunmen struck.He said that he had earlier noticed a man at the corner of the street armed with a machine gun. And before he could have conceptualised what was happening, another man, brandishing a pistol appeared. The next thing Smith knew was that there was a numbing pain in his right shoulder. By that his colleagues had already taken evasive action.“I attempted to duck but the seat belt hindered my mobility,” Smith who suffered the worst of the attack related. He said that he became briefly disoriented. Shortly afterwards, when the gunshots had abated, he exited the car and was subsequently taken to the Georgetown Hospital.It was then that his woes started. The former boxer said that he arrived at the medical institution at just around 05:00hrs but was forced to wait some 45 minutes before receiving attention.Wayne Smith with his shoulder and upper arm swathed in bandages “I received two injections, tetanus and an anti-biotic and then I was taken to the surgical ward,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Smith disclosed. All the time he was forced to endure the horrific pain. Smith said that one of his injuries, a gaping wound in his arm where one of the warheads had exited, looked very frightening and caused him to worry.“I became concerned and sought my own discharge, “he said. He then went to the St Joseph’s Mercy Hospital. Smith said that no sooner had he arrived at the Mercy Hospital that he was rushed to the theatre for immediate surgery. Dr Fawcett Jeffrey was the attending surgeon and Smith said that the doctor was concerned by the serious nature of the injury. Initially, the doctor felt that amputation was necessary.However, a more thorough examination revealed that none of his nerves or muscles was damaged. However, the bullet had shattered one of his bones.“Dr Jeffrey assured me that with corrective surgery the limb could be saved, Smith said. Later, the doctor informed Smith that one of the bullets had exited through his shoulder while one was positioned in his back. Another was found in his shoulder.The doctors subsequently removed the slug from his shoulder but were unable to extract the one in his back. That bullet is still nestling in Smith’s back but he said there is no pain in the area. He said that the doctors assured him that the remaining bullet, which was not extracted because of medical reasons, would have no ill effect on his health. The doctors also placed several bolts through the injured arm to assist in the recovery process.Smith said that he was told that the police had retrieved the warhead that was taken from his shoulder. However, he is still to be interrogated by the lawmen. “I don’t even think an interrogation would make a difference because I am just as puzzled as anyone over the reason for the attack,” Smith declared.Meanwhile,Kevin Love Jersey, Winslow Edwards, who was shot in his arm, is also dissatisfied with the treatment received at the hospital. He said that other than injections and an x-ray he had received no other medical help. He said that even though the bullet was still in his arm the doctors furnished him with a referral sheet detailing his injury. They then advised him to visit another section of the hospital at a later date for follow-up treatment. Disgusted by what he referred to as shabby treatment, Edwards sought medical assistance at another institution. He has since undergone surgery to remove the bullet.Kaieteur News sought an audience with Georgetown Hospital administrators and spoke with the Public Relations Officer, Ms. Alero Proctor. She said that Smith and Edwards arrived at the hospital at around 05:00hrs on Sunday August 30. She related that they were taken to the Triage department and becau