無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2358
發表於 2018-1-15 02:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mon Repos robbery…Despite putting up a fierce fight with his attackers, Mon Repos businessman Abdool Hack is today counting his losses but is grateful that no one in his family was seriously injured.Hack and his family were relieved of $8M cash and $1.5M in jewellery at around 19:30 hours by four men, two of whom were armed with handguns.Police in a press release stated that Hack’s son, Shazam, was outside in a motor vehicle when he was confronted by the men,China NFL Jerseys, who held him up and took away a cell phone and $5,000.The men then proceeded into the businessman’s yard where they held up Hack’s wife,Cheap China Jerseys, Vidiamattie, and took her and her son upstairs where they confronted Hack.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, Hack said that he believes that the men were unaware that he was at home, since they appeared surprised to see him.He said that two of the bandits had remained downstairs to guard his son, while the other two proceeded upstairs with his wife.According to Hack, upon seeing him,Cheap China Jerseys, one of the bandits who was armed with a gun and who wore a mask, confronted him and demanded cash and jewellery.“He say, ‘give me de money’. I ask he, ‘Wha money? You lef any money hey?’”? He said that one of the bandits took his wife into a bedroom and began ransacking the room with the aim of unearthing the family’s valuables.Hack, meanwhile, attacked the bandit who was holding him at gunpoint and a bitter struggle ensued.“I hold on to he gun and was me and he. I try fuh get he to the (inner) step fuh throw he down,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but de other one come and lash me in me head with a gun and I get dizzy,Wholesale NHL Jerseys,” Hack recalled.With Hack now out of the way, the bandits continued to ransack the bedrooms until they located the cash and jewellery.“They search and find it dem selves,” Hack disclosed.He said that after he was struck in his head,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he was convinced that the men would have killed him. However, they did not.“One ah dem say ‘kill he’ but like de money excite dem and they left. They fire a load as dey leaving. Dem men had 9mm,” he related.After the bandits left, the family regained their composure and reported the matter to the police.However, again the police did not arrive on the scene until almost an hour later.So far no one has been arrested.