無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
發表於 2017-12-4 00:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Linden father has expressed his total dissatisfaction with the Region Ten Education Department’s handling of an issue that involves his son Eric Johnson Jnr.Eric Johnson, JnrAccording to the child’s father his son was struck on the back of his head by a recently constructed grill gate at the back of his school compound on May 25 last.The child is a pupil of the Pine Street Nursery School located in Mackenzie, Linden.Johnson said that as a result of the incident, his son sustained a gaping wound to the back of his head.The perturbed father said that the gate was constructed in 2014 by a popular cambio dealer in the community.“The incident was conveyed to me by a trainee teacher who was supervising the students during their play break and who subsequently rescued him from under the gate. The teacher said that my son and another pupil ran to the gate to open it. However the gate slipped from its safety and pin my son face down, narrowly missing the other pupil. After getting him from under the gate, two other teachers took him to the hospital where he received medical assistance.I was called to the hospital about 10:45, on the morning of the incident, and while there, I was informed by one of the teachers that this is the second time that the gate had fallen on a student; however, the first time was not as severe as this, ‘Johnson said.Johnson said that while at the hospital, he witnessed the x-raying of the child’s head,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, and also the suturing of the wound.He said that he later visited the school on May 27 and had a meeting with his son’s teacher and a member of the PTA body.The disgruntled father said that he was once again informed that this was the second time that the gate had fallen on a student,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and in response to whether any actions were taken to fix the gate, he said that he was told that responses from the Regional Education Department on any situation, are usually very slow.Johnson related that he subsequently called the Regional Education Officer, Ms. Marcia Paddy who told him that she could not have a conversation with him until she had a detailed report from the school’s Headteacher,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, who had up to seventy two hours to submit one.He said that later that day he visited the Regional Education Office to submit pictures of the child’s injuries. While there he said that he spoke with Ms. Paddy and another official by the name Ms. Adams,NFL Jerseys China, who advised him that he would have to take care of the medical expenses for which the Ministry will then reimburse him. They had also promised to investigate the matter, he added.“One week after the incident,Wholesale Jerseys China, I called Ms. Paddy and was informed that she was still waiting for the report from the school. This report, I was made to understand, was sent to the Ministry two weeks after the incident.”Johnson said that he revisited the Regional Education Office the following week, to submit a quotation of his son’s medical expenses and his transfer slip that he had requested from the school. According to Johnson he had outlined all necessary medical expenses and had also requested that his family be compensated, for the “unnecessary ordeal.”Ministry officials found his request for compensation for his family humorous, Johnson said, noting that his request was based on the fact that his family had suffered severe trauma and emotional distress as a result of the incident.“Furthermore, I was accused with submitting falsified documents upon the enrollment of my son. ?(For your information, my son’s mother enrolled him at the nursery school with genuine documents.)As the parent of this child I am totally dissatisfied with the belated and unprofessional way this matter is being handled by the Region Ten Education Department. It seems as though they are not taking this matter seriously. Added to this, I am of the view that the Ministry of Education was not thoroughly informed of this incident by the Regional Education Department. Therefore I would like the Ministry to investigate this matter thoroughly and bring it to a speedy and fair/just conclusion. ?Further, I request swift action be taken to hold persons accountable for this misfortune which could have been prevented. “Sources told Kaieteur News that the incident was indeed an unfortunate one, but that no one could however be held accountable, as no one was found to be culpable in the matter.It was however disclosed that the matter is currently being looked at and that Mr. Johnson will be reimbursed his expenses as had been promised. In regard to compensation to his family,Jerseys N