無頭像
Brpuacp4
註冊會員

帖子 1821
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1940
發表於 2019-5-26 06:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Added to all the passing numbers is Wilson's ability as a runner 鈥?averaging 38 yards per game rushing 鈥?and the fact that he's been without key parts of the Seahawks offense for much of the season. Wide receiver Percy Harvin has played in only one game. Offensive tackles Breno Giacomini and Russell Okung missed more than half the season with injuries and center Max Unger was out for three games.
"I think of him as a leading MVP candidate. I would put him up there with the Peytons and the Bradys. I don't know what you've got to do to be Cheap Shoes For Sale Online there Nike Schuhe Schweiz Online because within our offense he's done just about everything you can do to be an MVP candidate," Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said. "When you have a running back like Marshawn Lynch, you're not going to throw the ball 45, 50 times a game. You've got to hand it to him some and Stitched NFL Jerseys Outlet feed the beast, as they say in Seattle. He's been very efficient at home and away. We've won most of the games that we've played. He has the best winning Cheap Jerseys For Sale percentage of anybody out there playing now. Cheap Jerseys At the end of the day, they say it's about wins."