無頭像
Brpuacp4
註冊會員

帖子 1821
註冊 2019-1-19
用戶註冊天數 1946
發表於 2019-5-24 18:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"If I mess up, I forget about it," Foles said. "I know what I did wrong and I try not Anthony DeSclafani Jersey to let it happen again. If it does happen again, I just keep fighting through it because my teammates are looking at me as the quarterback, and they're trying to see how I'm going to react in those adverse situations. When everything is going wrong, when guys are going crazy and when composure's lost, what is the quarterback doing? Is he going to Buffalo Bills Apparel Clearance lose composure or is Cheap Rams Jerseys he going Bobby Doerr Jersey to keep firing the ball? I'm going to keep firing the ball and keep the guys together."
NOTES: Rookie safety Earl Wolff was a full participant in practice Wednesday and expects to play against the Bears after missing four games with a Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale knee injury. Safeties Kurt Coleman (hamstring) and Colt Anderson (knee) are more uncertain. Nickel cornerback Brandon Boykin has a concussion and still has to be cleared to practice.