無頭像
Vlzersu5
註冊會員

帖子 1602
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2145
發表於 2018-9-20 10:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I feel like I'm a better receiver now,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Randle said. "I did a lot of work on my strength and conditioning."
Cox, the seventh-round draft pick, was the Giants' leading rusher in the preseason opener last Saturday against Pittsburgh.
"I'm ready to return punts if needed," Randle said. "I'm willing to do anything."
Cox hopes to show more of that talent on Sunday night.
"He's a very talented young man," Ingram said. "He has the ability to do certain things. Like all young running backs, he has to learn the system. We went through that with David (Wilson) last year in the same situation. Michael has to feel comfortable with learning our offense. And we have to feel comfortable with him that we can trust him in most situations. But he does show us a lot of good talent."
"It's definitely different," Brown said. "I didn't have to do any interviews with this many people last year. I just got to eat lunch and go back inside. But it's definitely a little bit different. Coaches talk to you in a different way. Players talk to you in a different way.
Ingram likes what he's seen so far from the 6-foot-1, 222-pound Cox.
"I know I definitely don't want to take a step back," said Randle,Cheap NBA Store, who was a standout at LSU before joining the Giants last year. "I want to keep moving forward. I want to become more of a play maker."
Now Randle has more of a defined role with the Giants receiving corps, capitalizing on the off-season experience he gained during the absence of starters Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.
Brown was asked if he was expected to repeat last year's breakout performance.
The Giants struggled with their rushing attack against the Steelers, gaining just 84 yards on 33 carries. Second-year speedster David Wilson, expected to be the starter now that Ahmad Bradshaw is gone (and will be active for the Colts against his former team this weekend), had just 16 yards on five carries.
Brown said that he misses having Rolle alongside of him in the secondary.
"I guess I still have something to prove," Cox said. "I really hadn't thought about it much. I knew that if I got my chance, I'd manage to figure it out. That's how I feel now. I'm going out there and do everything I can to show my skills and make this team. Hopefully, the coaches saw something and I'll be out there again. I now have one game of experience. I do feel a little more confident, but it's only one game."
"I'm trying to be a little more vocal. It's not about seeing if I can just make the team. It's now about this team needing things from you and expecting things from you."
"It's really crazy," Brown said. "Trell is not someone to miss practice, miss games or anything, so to not see him out there for two days in a row is definitely different. He hates it. He wants to play and practice. That's just the way he is.  He wants to do everything. I told him, 'Dude, it's preseason. Relax.' But he'll be here soon enough."
Cox had nine carries for 33 yards last Saturday against the Steelers with a long run of 12 yards.
"I think we've got a good group," Ingram said. "Competition is the best thing. We're pretty excited about what we have at that position. We've had success in the past and that's where we're trying to keep a balance here. I think they're all excited about having the opportunity."
Giants running back coach Jerald Ingram didn't think it was a major cause for concern.
Brown was a nondescript player for both Oakland and Indianapolis in his first two NFL seasons, but flourished last year after injuries catapulted him into a starting position a month into the season. Brown, a product of Michigan, ended up with eight interceptions, second-best in the entire league, earning a new contract with the Giants. Brown could have been a restricted free agent.
Brown, previously cut by two different NFL teams, is the strong safety after collecting a team-high eight interceptions.
NOTES: Terrell Thomas made another step in his remarkable recovery. After suffering two ACL tears, Thomas was getting looks with the starters at cornerback alongside Prince Amukamara . Dan Connor was with the first unit at middle linebacker, the first sign that Connor may have the upper hand over Mark Herzlich for the starting nod there .TE Larry Donnell made a catch, then went down, clutching his left knee. His status was unknown . Former Giants RB Brandon Jacobs, now an unrestricted free agent, was on hand watching practice. Jacobs,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who still ranks fourth on the Giants' all-time rushing list with 4,849 yards from 2005 through 2011, scoring 56 touchdowns, play