無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-4-30 19:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Early yesterday morning police were summoned to Le Repentir Cemetery as workers from the Mayor and City Council made a startling discovery.According to reports,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, a man was found hanging from a tree in the Cemetery,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, close to Sussex Street. This publication was told that the discovery was made at around 08:30 hours. The man has since been identified as 29-year-old Ray Daniels who was an inmate of the Night Shelter. Kaieteur News understands that the man was positively identified by his father late yesterday afternoon.The police were called in and the man’s body was cut down and taken away by undertakers of the Lyken Funeral Home. It is not clear why the man chose to end his life.Dead: Kennrick BoyceAnd a few hours later there was yet another reported suicide,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, this time on the West Bank of Demerara.According to reports,Cheap Jerseys Online, 36-year-old Kenrick Boyce of Murphy Street, Sisters Village, hung himself in his mother’s verandah. His mother,Wholesale Jerseys, Esther Boyce,NFL Jerseys China Online, was at the time at a neighbour trying to get help since she saw her son attempting to hang himself.However by the time she returned he was already dead.Mrs. Boyce told this publication that since the previous day her son had indicated that he wanted to end his life.“He cut up he wrist and so on and chop heself on he forehead and we call the police and they carry he to the hospital.”She recounted that yesterday morning her son had been consuming alcohol at a nearby shop and then he went home. She said she noticed him with a piece of rope and she enquired from him what he was doing with it.“He tell me he going and work I say boy you’re not in a condition to work and he just walk away.”Esther Boyce said while washing her clothes at the back of the house she heard a tumbling so she ran to the front to see what was going on.“When I reach in front I see he with the rope around he neck and I trying tekking the rope away but he tek a piece of iron and start hitting me with it so I run over to the neighbour to get help and call the police.”However by the time the woman returned she met her son’s lifeless body hanging in the verandah. The police were summoned and the body was removed.

無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-4-30 19:06 
–?? ?No news of sailors,Wholesale Jerseys, owner refused to speak.One week of continuous efforts by this publication to contact the owner, Shirab Sears, of the 2005 missing vessel, Dixie, has proved futile.Dixie went missing in 2005 with four Guyanese sailors– John Layne, Jay Gibson,Cheap Jerseys, Ron Medouze and Dexter Richmond– while it was transporting cargo to Provinciales in the Turks and Caicos.The vessel was discovered four years later in the ‘mud bank’ of Haiti but there was still no news of the sailors.Although the vessel was discovered in 2009, Sears kept it a secret.The families of the sailors, however,Cheap Jerseys From China, were informed about the vessel’s discovery late last year by several persons.They then confronted Sears, who admitted that Dixie was indeed discovered. Now the question of why the families weren’t informed remains.Also, questions about what “exactly” the vessel was transporting surfaced.According to Mrs. Gibson,Cheap NFL Jerseys, when Sears admitted that the vessel was discovered in 2009, she spoke to him about her husband’s benefits, given that her husband had worked for a year with him.Mrs. Gibson told Kaieteur News that she was told by Sears that the matter concerning the insurance of the boat is currently in Court in Trinidad and Tobago, and whenever he claims the money he will give the family a portion out of “goodwill.”Now persons are wondering whether the sailors were kidnapped. Also, many persons have assumed that the boat’s disappearance and its discovery could have been a ploy.Dixie was registered to KRS Transport Ltd, a local charter company.The Dixie left Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic on June 18,Cheap Jerseys From China, 2005 for Provinciales in the Turks and Caicos, where it was supposed to arrive the next day with the load of concrete blocks. It never did.When there was no trace of the tug or the men the next day, they were reported missing and the Coast Guard began an immediate search for them.Teams from the Coast Guard in both the Dominican Republic and the Turks and Caicos were at the helm of the search operation with support of the US Coast Guard. Local fishing boats in the island were also involved in the search parade.Layne was the captain of the tug, Gibson the engineer,Cheap Jerseys, while Medouze and Richmond were the deckhand.At that time many had assumed that the vessel probably had sunk and the search had ended.Then the vessel was discovered but the owner kept it a secret.

無頭像
HooudTz8
禁止發言

帖子 1294
註冊 2018-3-30
用戶註冊天數 2228
發表於 2018-5-1 20:48 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***