無頭像
Hcsxlq5x
註冊會員

帖子 12246
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2018-4-30 01:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– More cases of sexual molestationBy Rabindra Rooplall A mother of two is alleging that her brother-in-law sexually molested her three- year-old daughter last week and she later found out after giving her daughter a bath and noticed her private secreting a discolored substance.According to the mother, Aaliyah, on the day of the gruesome event she fell asleep after drinking flu tablets.Her brother-in-law was in the house at the time along with her three-year-old daughter,China NFL Jerseys, she said.She told this newspaper that her daughter later revealed what ensued. “When I was bathing her I ask her what happened, because I see a greenish colour liquid in her underwear. She (the three-year-old) told me that her uncle Dexter put she on the bed naked,NFL Jerseys China, and he kneel down and pull down he buckta and he put he twilly in she.”The peeved mother further said that she then carried her daughter to the Grove Police Station where she was given a medical form to visit a doctor.She then disclosed that after visiting a Dr Persaud located in Grove,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, it was confirmed that her daughter was sexually abused.She said that she then carried her daughter to the Georgetown Public Hospital where various other tests were done,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and a letter was given to her by a doctor to carry the three-year-old to the Child Protection Agency.The frustrated mother disclosed that her brother-in-law was then arrested and taken into police custody.“I don’t want this to happen to another child since the area has many children…He went to prison for seven years before,China Jersyes Cheap, for molesting a seven year old.”An official at the Childcare Protection Agency disclosed that the agency is working on the case.Lately there has been an upsurge in reports of sexual abuse which are being investigated by the relevant authorities and the police.The Sexual Offences Bill which seeks to reform and consolidate the laws relating to sexual offences and broadens the definition of rape to include any intrusion, however slight of any part of a person’s body or any object into the vagina or anus of another person, was assented to by President Bharrat Jagdeo on May 24.The Sexual Offences Act makes it mandatory for the police to investigate and report every allegation of sexual assault/abuse and forward their findings to the DPP for advice,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, thereby making the police accountable in the fight to stamp out sexual abuse.